So that our Human Resources team can provide you with high quality services, the following are your HR resource contacts available to assist you in the following areas:
- Questions of a general nature - contact HR's front desk (862-0510). Linda Strum will assist you.
- Background Reviews - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Benefits Administration - contact is Susan Nolan (862-0504).
- Compensation - contact is Martie Gleason (862-5176).
- Drug & Alcohol Testing - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Employee Records - The HR Banner team is your resource for employee records (e.g., change of address or telephone, employment verification, I-9 questions, etc.) The HR Banner team may be reached via email at: Banner.HR.Office@unh.edu or contact Joyce Cleary (862-0513), Nan Sherry (862-0514) or Janet Davis (862-0516).
- HR Partners - work with specific departments on matters not of a general nature such as staffing and retention; organizational and strategic planning; compensation and classification; employee relations; career planning; performance management; diversity initiatives; medical leaves and ADA; compliance with federal, state, and local laws; HR communications; education and training; special projects; etc. Check the List of HR Partners for campus departments.
Deb Carr 862-0507 Mary Eisenhauer 862-0565 Patty Rooney 862-1273 Meghan Proctor 862-4646 Keith Timmerman 862-2416 Patricia McCabe 862-2891 Stacey Silva 641-4166
- Information Technology - Questions regarding the HR website, on-line Time and Leave Recording Forms, and PACES (accounts, position descriptions and performance evaluations) may be directed to Kevin Hinchey (862-0505).
- On-line employment site (position posting and advertising) contact is Sharon Flanagan (862-0503).
For applicants, with questions regarding the on-line application and process for applying online, contact is Linda Strum (862-0510).
- Workers' Compensation - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Workplace Learning and HR Events - contact for information on new hire orientation, USNH Tuition Benefit plan, HR sponsored learning opportunities, professional development programs, the discriminatory harassment prevention on-line course accounts for all employees (Faculty, Staff and Adjuncts), as well as staff recognition programs/awards is Christina VanHorn (862-0519) or Alix Campbell (862-0544).
Please contact us for information and/or assistance related to your employment at the University of New Hampshire.
Chief Human Resources Officer